Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

Did I read that correctly that you are waiting for path act message on wmr? I got that message and they took my bars away. So many ppl are saying when that happens it means you're being reviewed. But then many many other ppl say that is a good thing? Please help I'm sooooo confused. Thanks in advance

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 The bars leaving can mean several different things for different people last year I never lost my bars or received that path act message and I was under review I didn’t even get my taxes back until the end of March so honestly I wouldn’t panic right now as long as all ur info is correct and ur not missing anything I wouldn’t worry too much about the bars on wmr 

#WMR2019

I'm sorry that happened to you last year. I'm not panicking as of yet. That happened to me before with the bars leaving. It's just soooo many ppl are saying to many different things so it made me paranoid. Thanks though.... this is gonna be a stressful waiting game.

#WMR2019

Absolutely it’s stressful every year and the waiting game is nauseating.... I just hope I don’t have to wait as long this year

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  I'm sure they not gon do you like that again. You will be fine but I know I'm new this thread but I'm here to talk anytime. We are all in the same situation. It's our money and we need it now lol. 

#WMR2019

Well @Hazel3  welcome to our WMR family we been doing these threads for a few years now we all get together on the same thread every year and go thru our tax year together good laughs and fun sometimes we come across a few people who complain but all in all we are all here to help support each other thru these stressful times there’s usually a lot of us and eventually everyone will make their way here we always use the #WMR with the filing year we’re all like family even tho we’ve never met so welcome to the family and enjoy..... @ddenese80  and @Boswell120  we have a new member

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 Heyyyy welcome to the family 

#WMR2019

Well thank you all!! I hope we all get our money and get this over with until next year!!!

#WMR2019

Hey good morning my Wmr family so I just check this morning on ssa and my wages was reported I hope that’s a good sign cause when I checked Thursday it wasn’t..

#WMR2019

Yay tax fambam

#WMR2019

Are you checking your transcript online? I found out how to do it butttttt I'm so scared if I fail the part where you have to verify yourself it might mess with my return. Can anyone tell me what they ask for?

#WMR2019

@Hazel3 welcome to the family and the bars do mean different things but we all gone trust that we all going have a great tax year and get our money bk at a reasonable time 

#WMR2019

My social security wages is up also so usually when it’s there that means that they are done with your taxes but I still have one bar and tact topic 152 and I probably won’t have a change til this Saturday 

#WMR2019

@Kyfinest73 welcome to the group 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @Same here still one bar and tax topic 152 I filed on 1/23 and was accepted the same day. I just hope n pray we all get a date ASAP.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies