turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  Yes we gone claim it I just feel good about this tax year for some reason I am not as stressed out as I usually be I just feel like we all gone get our money no later than the 28 

#WMR2019

I owe state 159 and I think they gone take it out my federal because it lowered it once I submitted state I just hope that don’t slow my taxes down 

#WMR2019

Hello ladies have anyone gotten an update yet? I am still on one bar with tax topic 152 which I figured anyway I should get an update on Saturday 

#WMR2019

Hey you guys I'm here been following with you guys for the last two years name on here was misstelly but forgot my log on info smh

#WMR2019

@missesp82 Welcome back I am hoping that we all get great news this year as won’t have to wait on our money 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 I'm hoping we all see a massive update Saturday 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

#WMR2019

Heyy guys...anyone accepted on 1/31

#WMR2019

Hey guys good morning no updates for me I hope we get a big update Saturday too 

#WMR2019

How often does it update?

#WMR2019

@ddenese80  Yes!!! one year it was brutal i think the last person out the group to get theirs was way in April.. but hoping for a DDD  the week of the 17th if not before. I filed 1/29/2020 accepted State and Federal within minutes and I'm from Louisiana btw.

#WMR2019

If I'm not mistaken normally Wednesdays and a Big update on Saturdays.. @Janora25 

#WMR2019

@missesp82  I filed 1/23 accepted the same day. I got a good feeling about this year we all gone be good this year.....

#WMR2019

Ikr I filed on 1/28 and was accepted like a hour later I am from Georgia and we couldn’t file our georgia until 2/3 but I am praying we all get a ddd by Saturday this year I can see my transcripts online and so far it says no return filed but it do have my new address on there though so I know they working on it I am expecting to get a update this Saturday because that’s when I usually update I just feel good about this tax year also @Boswell120 

#WMR2019

Well I too am hoping to see a big update Saturday as well but if things go as they have the last few years we will all update to the path act message and seeing as how the 15th is on a Saturday this year that’s when I’m guessing we will all really see a big update with DDDs fingers crossed everyone 

#WMR2019

ARE YALL READY FOR THEM SATURDAY UPDATES?? I WOULD LOBE IF EVERYONE SHARES NEWS BE IT GOOD OR BAD... BUT I HOPE NO BAD NEWS OUR WAY. WE'VE BEEN PATIENT THIS LONG!!!!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies