Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Challasdj5

They are only using your 2018 return if you haven’t filed 2019. If you’ve filed 2019 they won’t even take a look at 2018 to see where to send it.

Jmic9981
Returning Member

What if I dont want it on their scam of a bank card

I have lost 100.00s of $ using Paypal to move my funds around in order to use them for day to day purposes you know rent, electric,  Trying to use their transfer system is a joke they only allow you to transfer money to another turbo card how stupid is that??? I think some lawyers need to get their hands on this crap and another class action suit against them ensues.

There will be an app posted on the IRS website by the 15th you can enter the account info you want your check to go into if it has not already been deposited! 

Rraslyn

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited to my Turbo tax card?

@Rraslyn wrote:

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited to my Turbo tax card?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

I filed mines back in January I received everything on my turbo card! If it’s not the card you want to receive it on then by the 15 the IRS should have something for you to enter the account you want it deposited into. 

When???? I made only 6000 last year. My refund was on the turbotax card. Other people are getting emails about this. I am not!

@countess_chris wrote:

When???? I made only 6000 last year. My refund was on the turbotax card. Other people are getting emails about this. I am not!

About 150 million stimulus payments will be sent out by the IRS in 2020.  They do not all go out on the same day.

WHEN!!!!

Lilabrooks26
Returning Member

Do I need to update my information for the stimulus check after I already filed with turbo tax and I received my refund on the card

To be honest that response is unacceptable, as a business I would have thought Turbo would have made sure that their clients are taken care of also importantly...you did create the portal for the IRS. I'm just saying. 

Jmic9981
Returning Member

This Green Dot card has been the nightmare of my existence since I signed up for this stupid thing. I was misinformed and misled into it. The card was advertised free access to your money. Easy transfers, easy to use. It has been a nightmare. Literally losing $100s in transfer fees, using two Paypal accounts to transfer my own money around to my actual bank. They send you replies in your email pretty much saying **bleep** you thanks for your money and interest we gained off it. Worst tax experience ever. I cant wait for the lawsuits to start I am signing up right away. Lawyers pony up cause this one could make you millions. 

Well why would turbo tax know? They're a third party company, the IRS is completely at a loss of how to handle this and was not prepared for it at all, until they figure it out and let turbotax know (which is unlikely any time soon) then turbotax wont know.

It's now monday....everyone I know is getting their stimulus check but me with the turbo tax card....have you found out anything yet???

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies