Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

babybird0917
Returning Member

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Hi,

I had fees taken out through santa Barbara then sent to my bank.. NOT a prepaid card. Does IRS have my banking info? On my tax forms it shows my bank info. Please let me know so I can fill form out to get it deposited. 

@Anonymous Wow! Thanks for the info.

They are using 2018 or 2019 tax info so if you have not used them since 2017 I will be mailed a check 

@angels0229 wrote:

How come H&R Block prepaid cards are being used for the stimulus checks but y’all are saying u have no information?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

@Nshipman wrote:

Great job TurboTax. You've lost thousands upon thousands of customers due to your lack of customer service, questionable business practices, and plain stupidity. GREAT business model. Maybe if you'd learned the value of hard work and education instead of having the dumb luck of being born into a family where mommy and daddy gave everything to you and you actually earned nothing you'd have a little more understanding of how much of a peasant you actually are and act a little more appropriately. 

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

How is it that TurboTax is the lead tax preparer service assisting the IRS with preparation of returns for non-filers but you are the LAST ones to know or be the last ones to get your  longtime customers their stimulus checks? This is ridiculous. I will not be using TurboTax next year, that’s for sure. So disappointed. 

How is TurboTax the lead tax preparer for non-filers in order for them to get their stimulus checks but are the last ones to get approval to have the deposit made to your own cards for all your longtime customers? I call BS on this one. 

Screenshot_2020-04-13-10-05-38.png

Just received this notification. I filled TurboTax free service and I have a Green Dot Bank Turbo Card.....hope this helps.

I went through the stimulus portal and I gave them my turbo tax direct deposit information and it said that my stimulus was accepted but it’s a lot of people saying that the irs isn’t working with turbo tax when it comes to direct deposit information for stimulus I’m sorry if I sound confusing but all this chaos is creating a lot of uncertainty paranoia ; confusion; 

@Xavier_Morris wrote:

Y’all should be ashamed calling yourself a legit tax company if you can’t give the people answers that they need if you don’t have the answers to what we need how about addressing us and keeping us updated with what’s going on with the irs thousands maybe millions of people have a turbo tax card and need to know this now just Incase we need to make changes keep us updated and stop messing with us I hope turbo tax is prepared to lose customers because H&R Block is sending there checks to the emerald cards

Rashawn33

What's the link to the portal?

I’ve haven’t seen nothing posted on my turbo account as of yet but I promise if it

do post it would

be my duty to inform the community 

I dont understand tt answer the question and give us the money why has jackson hewitt customers been told there prepaid cards would be loaded but you're working with the IRS to get all these tools set up for people and you can get your ish together hope this can be verified....  

Screenshot_20200413-002337_Chrome.jpg

Rashawn33

Thank you

This is absolutely ridiculous. Turbotax can set up portals WITH the IRS to be sure that any individual that hasn't or doesn't need to file a tax return can use their portal to do so and to get their stimulus money, but they can't also speak to the IRS and come up with a way to make sure that their PAYING CUSTOMERS, like me,  who have been using Turbotax for years, get their stimulus payments on these Turbo cards?? I have done my return through TT and also helped my son's, their girlfriends and a ton of my friends complete their tax returns through TT for many years and I think it says a lot that TT didn't feel the need to go out of their to help their CURRENT CUSTOMERS in this time of need. I also will never use them again for myself and will make sure my kids and friends start using a different company as well from here on out of they figure this out us.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies