desirae561

Will I be audit by IRS If I couldn't file my Medicaid tax return because it was stolen and never recieved it by mail?

DavidD66

What do you mean by "Medicaid tax return"?

desirae561

They usually send me every year a little print out (print out like a regular tax return) of papers to file with my regular taxes. Probably showing how much I have used for the year in regards to how much they have paid towards doctor visits, dentist, ER visits & medications for the year

JohnW222

This doesn't sound like a form that you would normally need to attach to your tax return, so you shouldn't be audited for it not being attached.