Will I be audit by IRS If I couldn't file my Medic...

Will I be audit by IRS If I couldn't file my Medicaid tax return because it was stolen and never recieved it by mail?

What do you mean by "Medicaid tax return"?

They usually send me every year a little print out (print out like a regular tax return) of papers to file with my regular taxes. Probably showing how much I have used for the year in regards to how much they have paid towards doctor visits, dentist, ER visits & medications for the year

This doesn't sound like a form that you would normally need to attach to your tax return, so you shouldn't be audited for it not being attached.