Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Hopes it help
kimmiekai

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

If when you call ext 312 you get told to call back and call ext 462 is that what everybody else is getting told

I called to get my transcripts faxed but only got automated system, mine are being sent by mail 5-10 days

I Called The IRS This Morning And I Was Told My Refund Is Under Review For 45 Days And I Should Expect My Refund By April 11th And If I Don’t Get My Refund By April 11th Or Receive A Letter In The Mail To Call Back. I Filed Jan 9th And Was Accepted Jan 15th This Is Bullshit Honestly And It’s Stressing Me Out Shit Just Getting Worst And Worst For Me I’m Trying To Stay Strong And Optimistic But Hearing The Same Thing I Heard Last Week Just Really Pissed Me Off More But I’m Going To Keep Praying And Keep A Positive Mind Set. I Pray We All Get Our Money Soon...

We will get our money it's just a waiting game.

@nick00001  congrats on ur ddd. @ihugtreesalways I agree it's just waiting game. However a lot of ppl are being told their under review than boom they get a ddd. First they told me March 11 for a letter spoke to someone yesterday they told me March 5th. I'm hoping for ddd soon. Now I'm seeing ppl that have code 1541 since Feb 16 get ddd of March 1st 4th and 5th on the FB page I'm following. I've also had code since Feb 16. Im a weekly update so I'm hoping to see ddd on sat morning

@greybessie I have had the code since 2/16 also it was only because employer hadn't sent in info from w2s but now they have everything they need and I'll be updating soon. Just hang in there you'll update soon as well

Thanks love you hope so

Typo I hope so
mbanton6

Yes!!!! Got my return deposited just now, hope everyone has the same luck. Goodluck all

Everyone that got the "Take Action" reference 1541 check where's my refund mine says tour tax return is being processed! I hope that means I won't have to wait the 45 days

Gm mines was lift as well. We should get a ddd soon

Why would they tell us 45 days ? Is that like a precaution they take? But I actually known people that waited 45 to 60 days for there refund.. I'm just gonna thank happy thoughts

Just checked mine and the status changed back to being proccesed, so I looked at my transcript and have a dd date for 3/6. It’s been so overwhelming this year! Hopefully you all will see the update for next week as well. My TA is closing my case as soon as I get the DD to my account!

Congratulations everyone! I know this has been very stressful
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies