patticordano

Why is my state tax return not available to print?

I have three state returns.  When I go to download and print, only one of my state returns is present in the pdf file.  I cannot find out how to print my other two state returns.  I am using TurboTax online

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

patticordano

Thank you. FYI...This worked with a Chrome browser, but did not work in my Safari browser.  In my Safari Browser - Print center, i had a blank page.