lindanoll

Why is my NJ tax return telling me to remove line 38 block and lot info? I remove it & then I am told it needs to be put back?

It might be in the wrong format.  See bottom of page 29 here:

https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/current/1040i.pdf

Gloria1111

I have the same problem.  I did check that I am a homeowner.  Of course there is no one available to answer this.  They did debit my credit card to file, yet it will not file because it loops -- remove the information on 38b and c, and then put it back in.  A loop.  Yes, the information is in correctly, yet it continues to show as red and continues to loop in error.  Does anyone have the magic answer to this?

Gloria1111

I found the answer!  Look above at box D; it may be checked NO.  Uncheck so there is nothing in that box, and it should work.  It did for me.  Good luck!