ma258

Why is my 2017 download 15 pages, but 2016 taxes are 116 pages?! I have to print them for paperwork, do I have the right 2016 info?

The PDF that was downloaded only includes those forms and schedules which were required to file a complete tax return.

To download the PDF that includes all forms and worksheets - 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and Click on Add a state

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets