turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ma258

Why is my 2017 download 15 pages, but 2016 taxes are 116 pages?! I have to print them for paperwork, do I have the right 2016 info?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why is my 2017 download 15 pages, but 2016 taxes are 116 pages?! I have to print them for paperwork, do I have the right 2016 info?

The PDF that was downloaded only includes those forms and schedules which were required to file a complete tax return.

To download the PDF that includes all forms and worksheets - 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and Click on Add a state

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The PDF that was downloaded only includes those forms and schedules which were required to file a complete tax return.

To download the PDF that includes all forms and worksheets - 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and Click on Add a state

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies