Why is it that I paid like $200 and my tax return ...

sonicboom1995

Why is it that I paid like $200 and my tax return says tax topic 152 and I haven't heard anything at all so happy I paid 200 for nothing to even happen

indy9903

Everyone’s say tax topic 152 

indy9903

Everyone’s says tax topic 152 

The fee you paid to use the TT program to file a return  has no bearing on the processing of the return by the IRS.  Once the IRS accepts the return for processing only they have any control over the time it will take to process and release the refund.  All you can do is wait for the IRS to complete processing your return ... check the IRS site every couple of days for a progress report.