abrooks627

Why haven’t my taxes been received by the IRS yet?

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

Nicholasryansilver

The irs will open for returns on Jan 27 2020. Turbotax and other online services. Will keep your return in a bulk send until that date. Your bar will show movement by Jan 29 2020. No sense in checking until then.