turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why haven’t my return been accepted I see people filed after me and have gotten accepted and got there advance loan?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Why haven’t my return been accepted I see people filed after me and have gotten accepted and got there advance loan?

The IRS does not officially start Accepting returns until Jan 27. A few folks may have been part of an early  systems test.  You just have to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

kat1898

Same here!!! It's starting to make me nervous, and I called turbotax customer service....The guy was completely clueless. If the answer is something that's not on their script, they can't help.

Seriously got me wondering because my sister and husband both filed yesterday got accepted lastnight and got advance loans I filed on the 12th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies