shayhollis32

Why haven’t my return been accepted I see people filed after me and have gotten accepted and got there advance loan?

The IRS does not officially start Accepting returns until Jan 27. A few folks may have been part of an early  systems test.  You just have to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

kat1898

Same here!!! It's starting to make me nervous, and I called turbotax customer service....The guy was completely clueless. If the answer is something that's not on their script, they can't help.

shayhollis32

Seriously got me wondering because my sister and husband both filed yesterday got accepted lastnight and got advance loans I filed on the 12th