dieselboy1321

Why haven't I received my federal?

LindaMLO

Why haven't I received my federal?

Accepted?means that your refund is now in the Government's hands and will need to be approved.? If your return was accepted less than?21 days?ago, be patient, it can take anywhere from a few days to up to three weeks to go from?accepted?to?approved. 

IRS representatives will be able to research the status of your refund if your return was accepted (received)?more than 21 calendar days ago. Call them at 1-800-829-1040, but prepare for potentially long wait times. 

For more info about?Where's My Refund?and other refund-related topics, visit the IRS webpage?Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

LindaMLO

Why haven't I received my federal?