dmsrtx

Why hasn't the advance been put on my turbo debit card?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/when-will-i-get-my-refund-advance/01/967159

The IRS will not be accepting 2019 tax returns until on and after January 27. Except for a few test batches of returns.

dmsrtx

Thank you. My return was submitted on 4 Jan and accepted on 13 Jan. That's why I'm asking. I read the details thoroughly.  I received my Turbo card early last week. It's activated. I haven't received anything showing disapproved. So where is the Advance? Hmmmm

chelseanava

Has anyone else not received their advance that was approved? Mine was approved yesterday and I still don't have it. I thought I read where it would be deposited with in an hour. I am second guessing my decision to use Turbo Tax.

chelseanava

did you receive your advance yet?

CassLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Once the IRS accepts your return. one hour later, you will get the card info (which then has to be set up with an online account). Forty-eight hours after acceptance, there is money available on the virtual card. 

About the Refund Advance application process

About receiving your Refund Advance

Jhawk6311

Ours haven’t been added neither. Our taxes got accepted yesterday on January 27th. I got on chat this morning and they told me it doesn’t get sent until after the taxes are processed. Which doesn’t make sense because it’s an advance. Our taxes get sent after processed so it doesn’t make sense. 

chelseanava

It clearly states on the website after accepted. I hope whoever you talked to is incorrect, if not there will be a LOT of unhappy customers. I already feel led on by the fast it says funds with in an hour and that's clearly not the case. 

CassLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

About receiving your Refund Advance