marissatee98

Why did I not receive my 2018 federal refund?

Did the IRS send it or keep it for something?

When did you efile?  Was your return Accepted?  When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile. Just paying the fee doesn't file the return.  After you paid did you continue on to the very end and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

Maybe you didn't finish filing it or it Rejected.  When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

marissatee98

It says Printed. 

I don't know if they've kept it. I went to an appointment with the IRS Office in my City last year the man said they received it and that I would be getting it anytime. I never did. I only received my State. I sent the information through the mail because I couldn't E-File, I didn't have my 2017 tax information. So TurboTax told me to print and mail.

marissatee98

Also, the federal refund amount is shown in green. (2018) But the state refund amount does not show. (2018)