January 25, 2021 5:31 PM
Sorry but we do not have access to the reason why you did not qualify.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
January 25, 2021 6:08 PM
Here are the eligibility requirements to qualify for Refund Advance loan.
- Your federal refund is $500 or more (excluding any Recovery Rebate Credit).
- You are 18 or older.
- You cannot be a resident of North Carolina or Illinois
- You are e-filing your federal tax return with TurboTax
- Your physical address is the address listed on your tax return. It cannot be a P.O. Box or a prison address. Your address must be located in the United States and be from the eligible list of states for the Refund Advance program.
- You are not filing one of these tax forms: 1310, 1040SS, 1040PR, 1040X, 8888, or 8862
- You can’t file on behalf of a deceased taxpayer.
- You also must be approved for a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, the issuer of the card
- You must report income on a Form W-2, 1099-R , Sched C, or Sched CEZ.