Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why am I unable to print accepted SC State Tax Return?

I have successfuly efiled by South Carolina (and it was accepted) but am unable to print the Tax form because the forms aren't finalized.  Does anyone know why and how long before this gets resolved?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Are you able to download a PDF of your 2023 tax returns using this procedure -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

I am UNABLE to print South Carolina STATE Tax Return, although it was efled and accepted.  Message indicates the forms haven't been finalized yet.  I have no indication when the forms will be ready.  I don't understand how the efile was accepted when the forms aren't finalized.  Any help?

@katrina.mossman wrote:

I am UNABLE to print South Carolina STATE Tax Return, although it was efled and accepted.  Message indicates the forms haven't been finalized yet.  I have no indication when the forms will be ready.  I don't understand how the efile was accepted when the forms aren't finalized.  Any help?

Yes, but is that the message you received when you attempt to download the PDF of the tax return using the procedure I posted?

I am trying to get you the ability to get your federal and state returns for printing is the reason for asking about that procedure.

Here...try this:

Successfully Printed South Carolina 2023 Income Tax Return (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies