ltnwht1

Why am I getting this message This decision is based on your current tax return information and you may still qualify for Refund Advance if your tax return is updated.

CarissaM

Did you receive this after filing your return, or during filing your return? We would need further information to better assist you. 

Tanishaw

Hello, did you figure out why you got this message? I got the same.

EbonyL122824

There are several situations where you won't be able to use the Pay With My Refund service. See the following link for more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-can-t-i-deduct-my-turbotax-fees-from-my-...