turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone got a release date for the the refunds with EIC and ACTC

I know. Its just crazy. Some have recieved on 22nd. Some as myself 27th.  My wmr said i should recieve it  "by" the 27th  an no later then march 4th  2019  ,  so they gave a 6 day leeway  right there  but i hope as everyone else that my dep is on 27th exactly

There is a page on FB called I got my refund I would check out. There are a lot of people with 2/27 DDD that have received refunds this morning and last night.

I checked and nothing yet. Is there a phone number for turbo tax

Keep checking for your refund, you have to think WMR only updates 1 time a day, so if they sent it at 7am to your bank and let’s say the bank sent it to you at 3pm you’ll receive it before WMR updates. So everyone just keep checking. I’m pretty sure WMR updates at 3:30-4am because whenever I check before it won’t be updated but around that time it’ll be updated. Don’t know if any of this helps anyone.

Update:   i recieved wmr dd date of 27th.  Good luck everyone

You got your refund or it's supposed to be sent on the 27th?

I received my DDD on Saturday at about 3:30am, it’s suppose to be sent by the 27th.

Wmr says should be sent to my bank by the 27th and if i dont have by march 4th 2019.  I was hoping it would come early. But probally on wed

Bostick14  i to checked sunday afternoon wmr. An have same message.  Wanted to really know how long it takes turbo tax to take their fee and send to my bank the rest

@malhas1212 check here <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login">https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login</a>   this is where turbo tax takes their part.  I also have a date of 2/27 my TurboTax fees have not been taken out yet and I have nothing pending from the credit union. There are a lot of things to check when people are getting funds back early. How they are being paid, prepaid cards, tax prep company cards, credit unions, banks.I know a lot of prepaid cards have hit. As well as paying up front or having the fees being taken out. Hope you have a early return 🙂

I have heard that turbo tax will start taking fees out tomorrow and sending them on to the banks. Sbtpg usually has the money anywhere from 8 to 24 hours.

Really helpful and seems pretty accurate

Funds was taken out 5 mins ago good luck 2/27 ddd

Who's your bank
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies