Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sad

While doing my taxes, it said to print a form. When I went to print it, it disappeared. Now I can't find it. It said to mail in $5.00 to somewhere, but now I can't find

While doing my taxes, it said to print a form. When I went to print it, it disappeared. Now I can't find it. It said to mail in $5.00 to somewhere, but now I can't find it and I am afraid I will get in trouble.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

While doing my taxes, it said to print a form. When I went to print it, it disappeared. Now I can't find it. It said to mail in $5.00 to somewhere, but now I can't find

The $5.00 amount due may have been for your State Tax return. You can follow the instructions below to preview the amount due for your State Taxes. 

If you do owe an amount, the preview of your State Tax return will show you how much is owed, how to complete your State Tax return and were to send your payment. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302322

bmccormick83
Returning Member

First, a person should never have to pay to print a form from either Turbo Tax or the IRS.  I would be cautious that this is a possible scam.

In Turbo Tax, try Using the back tile/tab and repeating the step.  If that doesn't provide the prompt to print the form, save your return, reopen your return, and return to the beginning of the area you were working on when you received the prompt to print the form.
and repeat the steps.  

If you receive the prompt again, write the form number down, and go to Forms, find the form requested and print it.  

You can also print any blank Form or Schedule, using the IRS.gov web site.  You will have to know the name of the Form or Schedule that you want to print.  Use your browser to go to IRS.gov.  Then using the search function enter the form you want to view.  Once selected you can print the document.

I hope this helps.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies