turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

No update here either. :( this may be a stupid question has anyone that has gone back into processing received another delay/code? Just wondering if I should be optimistic or prepared for another headache.
issaj1

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

I am not able to see transcripts online but I ordered them on the 25th, got them yesterday and it didn't have a ddd on the transcript. .. I'm just trying to stay positive. .. the stress of wanting to know is breaking me down.

I talked to some guy on Facebook that had to file his past tax return he told me his updated 3 weeks after his wording changed so hopefully ours won't take that long
issaj1

My processing date on my transcript is March 20th. If they go by the dd chart I should have a date of April 7th..... I'm praying for it to be true

I have the same processing date so hopefully everyone updates next week

so no update for me this morning, account transcripts haven't changed either.
djaber1

None for me , avguru2013, what was your processing date on your transcripts?

it has 3/27/17 next to the 570 code

No update for me
deeboy96

Went from 1541 take action to we received your tax refund and it is being processed and it updated to that last Wednesday do any one I mean any one lol know when will I possibly get an refund date
djaber1

No update today

No update for me. Anyone else update?

I was really hoping for an update today
djaber1

Me too! Stressed
GHarris

No update for me maybe Wed....I hope....Look like im go have money for the summer time....
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies