The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every taxpayer will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information/card information or mailing address information, you will receive the stimulus (as long as you otherwise qualify for it).
- Check your payment status
- Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
- Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn't have your direct deposit information and if they haven't sent your payment yet.
- Receive paper check payments: If you moved since you last filed, let us know your new mailing address.
According to the IRS FAQs:
Get My Payment will display one of the following payment statuses:
1. Payment Status (one of two statuses) –
- A payment has been processed, a payment date is available, and payment is to be sent either by direct deposit or mail.
- You are eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not available.
2. Need More Information – You are eligible for a payment, but we do not have your direct deposit information. You will be given the opportunity to provide your bank information once you have properly verified your identity. Direct Deposit is the fastest way to get your EIP.
3. Payment Status Not Available – We cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time. For example, this could mean:
- You are required to file a tax return, but:
- We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
- The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
- You don't usually file a return, and:
- You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
- You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
- You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).
If a payment date is not provided, updates to your payment status are made no more than once per day.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Please if you have any info it would help alot I got my first stimulus check on my turbotax debit card the same one I filed my taxes on but now it has a negative balance and I'm waiting on my second stimulus check and it seems like everyone around me but me is getting there's does it take longer for people with the turbo tax debit card because I feel like I had the same issue with the first stimulus check please help.