jakerhuffman

Where is my return , The IRS website isn't working for me to track it ?I want to know where my federal return is ?

bluedeb

Was your return accepted?  If it was than only the IRS would know when you will receive your Federal refund, TurboTax does not get any other information from the IRS or State once your return has been accepted.  The IRS website Where's My Refund, is not updating properly.  Some have had their refund in their bank account even when there was no information on the IRS website.

All you can do now is keep checking Where's My Refund, the website only updates once a day.  You can also check your bank account from time to time.

bluedeb