Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my return , The IRS website isn't working for me to track it ?I want to know where my federal return is ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where is my return , The IRS website isn't working for me to track it ?I want to know where my federal return is ?

Was your return accepted?  If it was than only the IRS would know when you will receive your Federal refund, TurboTax does not get any other information from the IRS or State once your return has been accepted.  The IRS website Where's My Refund, is not updating properly.  Some have had their refund in their bank account even when there was no information on the IRS website.

All you can do now is keep checking Where's My Refund, the website only updates once a day.  You can also check your bank account from time to time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Was your return accepted?  If it was than only the IRS would know when you will receive your Federal refund, TurboTax does not get any other information from the IRS or State once your return has been accepted.  The IRS website Where's My Refund, is not updating properly.  Some have had their refund in their bank account even when there was no information on the IRS website.

All you can do now is keep checking Where's My Refund, the website only updates once a day.  You can also check your bank account from time to time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies