cblood33

Where is my income?

I filed my income tax over 2 months ago and i haven't recieved half of it

Bridget02

Where is my income?

If you e-filed, start by checking your e-file status.

Once you've received confirmation your federal return has been accepted, you'll be able to start tracking your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

Last year, 9 out of 10 e-filers received their IRS tax refund in less than 21 days, and we expect the same this year.

Paper-filers: The IRS asks you wait 4 weeks after you mail your return before looking up your refund at Where's My Refund?

(If you claimed an Earned Income Tax Credit and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit and filed before February 15, 2017, you’ll get your refund the week of February 27 at the earliest.)

Bridget02

Where is my income?