Did you mean: 
hayleighsmama25

Where does my W2 that was submitted after get added to

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
cameaf
Level 5

If your return has been efiled and accepted, you will have to file an amended return in order to add the W-2 that was submitted after efiling. Amendment forms will be available mid February. Come back at that time and TurboTax will walk you through the steps of amending your return.

If the return is efiled and it rejects, you have a chance to add the W2 when fixing what caused your return to be rejected.

• In your tax timeline, click Take Me To My Return
  • Click Federal Taxes < Wages & Income Edit/Add or Start (if you have not added a W2)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4904787

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cameaf
Level 5

If your return has been efiled and accepted, you will have to file an amended return in order to add the W-2 that was submitted after efiling. Amendment forms will be available mid February. Come back at that time and TurboTax will walk you through the steps of amending your return.

If the return is efiled and it rejects, you have a chance to add the W2 when fixing what caused your return to be rejected.

• In your tax timeline, click Take Me To My Return
  • Click Federal Taxes < Wages & Income Edit/Add or Start (if you have not added a W2)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4904787

View solution in original post

Sherman32

Or hey.....you could commit more fraud by claiming dependants that arent yours to claim again.....

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v