Where do i find the routing number and account num...

Where do i find the routing number and account number for my turbo tax card that got sent to me last year? I wanna direct deposit to that card only.

You won't be able to use the prior year Turbo Visa Debit card for a deposit as new ones are being issued due to changes with the card. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/i-already-have-a-reloadable-turbo-prepaid-visa-card-c...

Im trying to set up my nj unemployment direct deposit information and it says the routing number can't be located.

@Sassyprincessnj81 You will need to call and speak with a customer service specialist to get the correct routing number for the Turbo Visa Debit Card.  Go here for steps to reach a live representative when you call.