Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bobk66

I never got a copy of 2018 state tax return even though you e-filed it for me

I was able to review and print my Federal income tax return but not able to do same for State. Please help me to get this  Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ShellS

I never got a copy of 2018 state tax return even though you e-filed it for me

When you print a records copy of your return, we include everything that was sent to the government, plus extra documentation and calculation worksheets.

However, the printout won't include copies of the entry forms you got in the mail, such as W-2s or 1099s. If you need copies of those, contact whoever issued them originally (e.g., your payroll department, payor, bank, brokerage, etc.).

Before proceeding, make sure Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed. Most computers already come with it, but if yours doesn't, you can download it for free.

To print through TurboTax:

1. Open the return you want to print in TurboTax.
  2. In the upper right corner, click Print Center.
  3. In the window that appears, select the forms you want to print (tax return, specific forms, etc.) and then click the Preview Print Copy button (on a Mac, select your print options and then click Continue).
  4. Your return will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Select the "printer" icon in the upper left corner to open the print window, then after making any adjustments, select Print at the bottom.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies