jasonpulcher

When will the cryptocurrency portion of the Turbo Tax website be available for use on my tax return?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for cryptocurrency - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4160260-how-do-i-report-bitcoin-or-other-cryptocurrency-as-a-capit...

You have to be using the TurboTax Premier online edition or higher to report the income gains or losses on a Schedule D and Form 8949.  Schedule D is available, Form 8949 is estimated to be finalized on 01/25/2019.

SteamTrain

i.e  the special cryptocurrency section can not be made available until the regular Schedule D/Form 8949 are ready for use......since that is where your eventual entries will end up being shown.  No Promises though, as we've never seen that crypto section in TTX before, so don't know how it is set up,
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*