slamb412

When will my state return be deducted from my bank acct?

I owe 133 in state taxes. i'm wondering when it is going to be taken out of my bank acct. I can't remember which day I chose for it and I don't want it to overdraft my acct.

KatieB

If you set-up a payment for your income tax payment using TurboTax and you did not specify a payment date for the withdrawal, TurboTax's default payment date will be used (the last day of tax season = April 18th this year).

To check the IRS or state payment date selected in TurboTax:

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"

5.     Select "Download all forms and worksheets"

6.     Review State Information Worksheet for payment and banking information.

** If the election checkboxes are marked "NO" and OR your banking information is not displayed on the Information Worksheet, then the direct debit was not successful. To setup payments for federal and state taxes, use the links in this answer.

If you have not set-up your payment through TurboTax, visit  www.irs.gov/Payments  and choose from the payment options available.

KatieB

1.     Sign In to TurboTax

2.     Select "Taxes"

3.     Click "My Tax Timeline"

4.     Choose "Some things You can Do"

slamb412

I cant find the state information worksheet. I found State and Local Tax Deduction Worksheet  but it doesn't show when or if my state is coming out of my bank acct and when
KatieB

What state are you filing for? I can get you the contact information for your state's Dept. of Revenue, and they'll be able to confirm your payment date. Or you can follow this link and select your state. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452</a>