leperchaun99

When will i recieve my refund?

DeniseF1

When will i recieve my refund?

Use the following links to track your returns. Once TurboTax has transmitted your returns over to the IRS and state, they take over the status updating.

Federal Return: Where’s My Refund?

State Return: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433

DeniseF1

When will i recieve my refund?

Federal Return: Where’s My Refund?

Marogers1023

When will i recieve my refund?

I filed my tax refunds on February 2nd and I'm really wondering when I'm going to receive my refund of taxes is there anyway you can give me kind of an idea of a date when I'll receive them cuz I put down to have it direct deposited into my bank. 

DaraLO

When will i recieve my refund?

Once the IRS accepts your federal return, all updates are taken over by them.  Therefore, we don't have information about the status of your refund.

The IRS generally issues refunds within 21 days of acceptance. You can check your refund status at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.  If it's been more than 21 days, we suggest calling the IRS to inquire about your refund.  Go here for tips on reaching a live IRS agent when you call.

Keep in mind, if you claimed the EIC (Earned Income Credit) or ACTC (Additional Child Tax Credit), the IRS expects the first of these refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards by the first week of March.

Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for other tax situations that can delay refunds:  What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 day ...