emilyvp80

When the irs sends my refund to the turbo tax third party how long after will I get my refund... Irs shows a refund date of the 23rd of February

I chose to have my fees deducted from my tax return
CDBrock

Santa Barbara Tax Product Group(SBTPG) sends out your refund(via Refund Processing) as soon as they receive it, most of the time appearing same day*. 

*Note: Once the IRS has sent out a refund, it can take 1-5 business days for it to show up in an account, and it is the same for SBTPG as well. So your refund can appear between 1-10 days after the IRS has sent out your refund.

beardown1983

Then why say its sent(deposited) if it really hasnt been deposited. Thats misleading I'm sorry but when the automated sysyem says it has been deposited thats what i see.. there should ne no grey area