Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When the IRS says “your refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank account 2/26/2020” will it actually come that day

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

18 Replies

When the IRS says “your refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank account 2/26/2020” will it actually come that day

I was wondering the same thing. Mine had a DDD of 2/26/20 and I have nothing.

For 8 years that I've been with TT it has came the day before or on the date. They are doing something wrong this year.  This is my last year using them.

@Cs1030 .. I am the same way. I have done TT for years and this is the first time I have encountered this issue.

@chessona22 the Santana website says all 2 to 3 business days🙄

Smh... and now their website is down... probably from everyone trying to figure out what is going on.

Swaney05
Returning Member

I’m having the same issue. I’ve been using them for years! It’s said deposit date is 2/26/20 and as of right now there haven’t been no deposit in my account! I really don’t understand what’s going on. 

I was wondering the same thing it has always came the day before my DD which is 2/26 I also use netspend which is the bank that TT promotes you to use for your direct deposit. Just curious if anyone using netspend and TT have you actually received your refund on the deposit date that it given to you by the IRS? I know that a lot f people not using TT have gotten their returns like clock work!

Also does anyone know if the IRS just has certain days and only at certain times that they deposit! I know that a lot of people think that people are just in a big hurry and that is the only reason for asking these questions. yes that is part of it but having been a victim of id theft and tax fraud I need the information to be correct so if something is not right i can cover all my bases 

I woke up this morning with nothing as well No pending in my bank and no 3rd bar on wmr and my DDD is for the 26th I’m so aggravated 

Same thing with me

jamielynn1715
Returning Member

Same here! Anyone have a clue as to what is going on?

I wish I knew 

The same thing with me and I can’t find a way to talk to anyone 

How do you talk to a live agent

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies