louigui

When should I expect my card and refund?

AndreaC1

You should receive your card in about 5-10 business days after ordering it. And once the IRS accepts your tax return, your refund will be deposited directly to your card, generally within 21 days. See here When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

If it’s been longer than 5-10 business days and you still don't have it, please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card at (888) 285-4169 for assistance so that they can get you another sent out. Once you do receive it, make sure you activate it online or over phone by following the instructions on the card sticker. 

If you claimed Earned Income/Additional Child Tax credit on your return, the government held those returns until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. You can find more details on that here Avoid the Rush Track Tax Refund Online at IRS.gov

Other Helpful Topics:

AndreaC1

Other Helpful Topics: