brandy151820

When I went to the irs it’s saying it should be in my bank by February 26th do you know when it will be on my card

JeanneLO

The date listed by the IRS or your state is when they estimate they will transmit the refund it can take a few days for the bank (card) to post it to your account. 

Trislynsav

It has been 5 days since it says it was sent to my bank. When will i recieve it on my card? 

AkinaLO

If it has been longer than 5 days, check with your bank, since banks vary in how and when they credit the funds.  

Please review the article below to track your refund if you chose Refund Processing. 

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/