• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristinadavis197
Level 2

When I filled my 2019 taxes my fees was taken out of my refund my was 1st issued to Santa Barbara Bank. When the stimulus checks are released how will I get my money?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

When I filled my 2019 taxes my fees was taken out of my refund my was 1st issued to Santa Barbara Bank. When the stimulus checks are released how will I get my money?

The stimulus check will be direct deposited your account that was listed on your tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

The stimulus check will be direct deposited your account that was listed on your tax return.

kristinadavis197
Level 2

Thank you! So that means my actual account and not the Santa Barbara Bank account?  @JohnB5677 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Sounds like you will receive a check.  Follow this site for updates:  https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

Blueyes0913

Look on your tax papers if it has your bank account information itll be put into your account. 

Blueyes0913

It says if she got the fees taking out and didnt put bank account information on her return she would get a check. But if her bank account info is on her return it will be direct deposit 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v