kristinadavis197

When I filled my 2019 taxes my fees was taken out of my refund my was 1st issued to Santa Barbara Bank. When the stimulus checks are released how will I get my money?

JohnB5677

The stimulus check will be direct deposited your account that was listed on your tax return.

JohnB5677

kristinadavis197

Thank you! So that means my actual account and not the Santa Barbara Bank account?  @JohnB5677 

CatinaT1

Sounds like you will receive a check.  Follow this site for updates:  https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

Blueyes0913

Look on your tax papers if it has your bank account information itll be put into your account. 

Blueyes0913

It says if she got the fees taking out and didnt put bank account information on her return she would get a check. But if her bank account info is on her return it will be direct deposit