haroldcerna

When do I get my reture

when do I get my tax return

georgesT

When do I get my reture

By e-filing your return and choosing direct deposit, you've chosen the fastest way to get your refund.

The IRS issued more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days last year and expects the same results this year. This is 21 calendar days after the e-file has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date. (For mailed returns, allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date.)

Wait 24 hours after your federal return has been accepted, and then you can track your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

georgesT

When do I get my reture