turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed on 1-26-2018 and was accepted same day and I do qualify for eitc and ACTC and see some have a Ddd already how is that possible

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I filed on 1-26-2018 and was accepted same day and I do qualify for eitc and ACTC and see some have a Ddd already how is that possible

I filed the same day and claimed EITC also. I have seen some people (who claimed EITC or ACTC)  post they received a ddd but others have stated it's false, they won't receive anything for at least a few more weeks

View solution in original post

22 Replies

I filed the same day and claimed EITC also. I have seen some people (who claimed EITC or ACTC)  post they received a ddd but others have stated it's false, they won't receive anything for at least a few more weeks

Will they still process it and just not send it until February 15

I've read on other post that they will @lyles38

So they will proceeds but wait to send it

Process

Yes that's what I read

I have ACTC and logged in this morning and have a ddd of 2/14... I’m very skeptical, trying not to celebrate yet cuz idk how that’s possible!

When did it get accepted

@lyles38 filed & accepted on 1/31/18

@mikeyapproves technically Feb 14th is mid February so it could be possible.  Please update  if it’s there!  I have seen a few with DDD’s of the 14th that have one or both credits.  Fingers crossed they are pushing thru!!

@jeannekessler I will for sure!! I will be incessantly checking wmr and sbtpg over the next couple days lol

Follow

Check this morning path message gone and now it reads this: We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
Please Note:
For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Is this good
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies