Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When configuring the Routing Number for Direct Deposit I used the Wire Routing number and not the Electronic Routing Number.

When Filing for this years tax Return, I used the Wire Routing Number and not the Electronic Routing Number. IRS states that the refund has already been sent to my account however I have yet to receive it. Please help.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Tamcguire

When configuring the Routing Number for Direct Deposit I used the Wire Routing number and not the Electronic Routing Number.

With inputting the wrong routing number you refund most likely was sent by the IRS and will be rejected by your bank. Once the IRS receives notification that the deposit has been rejected they will mail you a check to the address on your return which will take longer of you to receive.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Tamcguire

With inputting the wrong routing number you refund most likely was sent by the IRS and will be rejected by your bank. Once the IRS receives notification that the deposit has been rejected they will mail you a check to the address on your return which will take longer of you to receive.

kdub_79

Have you recieved your paper check yet same thing happened to me still waiting

Same thing, I am hoping that is the only reason I havent received it!!!

same thing has happened to me! has anyone gotten  theirs?

I have a similar problem. How long did they usually send the paper check?

I have the same problem, on one of the other forums, it mentioned a f3911 form. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

my refund was sent to netspend i hadent gotten to card yet so they sent it back ihave not been able to fined where my checks went
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies