What to do if my DC refund shows up as "issued" 3 weeks ago on the DC gov website, but I haven't received it (I choose direct deposit)?

My DC refund shows up as "issued" on mytax.dc.gov/. But I haven't received it. On the DC government website, it says my refund was issued 3 weeks ago and I used direct deposit. There's definitely no issue with my direct deposit as I used exactly the same one for my federal refund and got the money 3 weeks ago. What should I do? Thanks

FIrst, if you haven't already done so, check with your bank and ask them if they received a direct deposit and sent it back for some reason.

Also, check the bank account information shown on your actual state return.

Otherwise, phone the DC tax agency for assistance.   The District of Columbia link in the following FAQ will take you to their contact page:

FAQ: How do I contact my state department of revenue?