Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wilmondo

What should I do if I forgot to include a copy of the Schedule K-1 Form 1041 I received when I mailed my AMENDED 2018 tax return (the K-1 was the reason for amending)?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

What should I do if I forgot to include a copy of the Schedule K-1 Form 1041 I received when I mailed my AMENDED 2018 tax return (the K-1 was the reason for amending)?

Wait.  If the IRS writes to ask for it, respond promptly with the requested information and send it to the person handling your amendment at the address provided on the notice.  

Do not send another amended form or a letter, as it will just make matters worse.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Wait.  If the IRS writes to ask for it, respond promptly with the requested information and send it to the person handling your amendment at the address provided on the notice.  

Do not send another amended form or a letter, as it will just make matters worse.

wilmondo

Thank you so much; this was very helpful.

My pleasure to help!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies