turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

Yeah so about my letter, it says CP05 and it’s basically says that I do not have to do anything or take any action. And basically that gives the IRS up to 45 days to review my taxes. It doesn’t say to call them it just says give them more time

Figured that they just wanna hold our money. At least u finally got ur letter. They said mine was sent the 21st and still no letter loo

Amen 🙏🏼

Palex do you happen to know when the letter was sent out ? As of February 28th I still had no letter stated in the system that was mailed out to me according to the irs agent I spoke to. I have yet to receive a letter. I file January 27 and my refund was excepted January 28 and I received the delay message February 15 and it went back to excepted and processing March 1 but according to the IRS agent that I’ve spoke with in February I was in a 45 day review that was supposed to start March 4 so I’m so confuseD

So mine went to processing after like 5-6 weeks of being on take action 154 or whatever last Saturday.. they sent letter on 4th so I was away for a couple days so it came yesterday or today. I went to pobox and it was just there today. Maybe u will get yours tomorrow? But seriously I heard of people getting their refund and then a letter lol ..

I honestly can not wait 45 more days!!

Nothing today.. but tomorrow morning is the day!i feel like if it doesn’t change by tomorrow morning I have a feeling it’s going to be a couple weeks. But we will see!
We r all in this together!

Same here but won’t have a change of their is one till tomorrow. If no change this weekend then prolly a week or 2 out. We’re all in it till we all get our money

Good morning,
I have a friend who’s wmr updated over night and it just updated to “ your tax return is still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available”.

Mine on the other hand didn’t change either 😓

So hers updated to like ours just being processed still. Hopefully tomorrow like it’s supposed to

😢😢 same here but I know it won’t update till tomorrow morning if it does update. Just cause I have that 05 on my cycle which means only once a week

She filed feb 12th or something like that and I don’t know when she was initially accepted but she got a update pretty much saying it’s still being processed. I’m just worried why out hasn’t said anything like that. Pretty much telling us like “ hey we know you need your money and it’s on it’s way soon”

Me either ..I'm so mad ...it's telling me mixed things ..tax advocate saying mixed things looks like u have no w2 for and employer ..then he said by it not being in when they pulled your taxes they might audit ...then he said well they could be just running behind uploading my W-2 from a employer.then the only way to get a tax advocate if you show physical proof your car about to get repo or a eviction so that's out ..then the IRS told me what my letter is about and she said it about them be delayed on my taxes and no action needed ..now I was expecting last Saturday it change ...so if it don't change tonight I lost all hope ...hell should of just waited until next year to file 🙂but this bull crap...can y'all tell when y'all file your taxes because I filed mines jan.28 so if it's ppl on her who filed way earlier ...(which I didn't know that was possible)...I don't think we all going to get our did tommorow ...I'm so mad and broke ...that's a deadly feeling 😭😭 everyone living they best life but us as of now

I was told the letter got sent March the 4 th so it's still in your mail because we filed same exact day .
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies