turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What's taking my refund so long? I have code 1541 on IRS site.

Checked mine this morning. Still hasn’t changed on my end. Just hoping for a miracle this weekend

I’m not one to be dependent on my refund but it is nice to have, I have done my taxes for the past 10 years and I’ve never had a problem. This year code 1541, delayed!!! To say the least it’s been discouraging looking at wmr and seeing nothing but today getting off of work, I checked and BAM!! March 11th my refund is scheduled to be sent. If you been approved don’t spend all of it in one place, if you’re still waiting, BE PATIENT!!

Good morning,
Still no change on my end!!😩😫

Good for you Elliot happy for ya. Ash I’m guessing we will have an update Saturday morning. It’s not like I am gonna lose everything I have but it would be nice to get it so I can pay stuff off and get out of the hole I am in cause of being later off for a month. It just put my stuff behind and would be nice to get to pay it off and be back where I was

Monty I know what you mean. Every time I tell myself to be patient and stop checking the wmr I end up checking and being disappointed. Everyone around me also keeps telling me to be patient and it will happen. I also have things to pay, they are about to be due so I’m really praying for this update to happen Saturday

@Ash1729 I know exactly how u feel and everyone tells me the same and when I don’t look someone says they got theirs so I look and nothing changes. Really hoping for a change this weekend

I’m laughing out loud because i also do the same thing! Someone says they got an update and I go to check mine and nothing.

The sad part is I know it won’t update till Saturday but just that little bit of hope and I check anyway. Lol just like I saw about transcripts so I when I got up and checked an nothing still. Shows no jobs on their yet

I finally got my state still no change on fed tho.

I still haven’t got my states because I have to pay my tax preparer before she will get my states released so I’m out of luck with no money because I have to pay her in order to get those. But y’all do know the states and the fed comes from two different treasury?

Got my letter today, no update since saturday

What does your letter say?

@Palex hope u got some good news or is it the letter they stated saying noting to do on ur end. Just waiting for ur wages from employers.

I talk to an tax advocate and they are rude!!! But I have to send a letter from my employer and my last check stub and then in two weeks my funds will be sent to me

Why a letter from ur employer and last check stub @Ss4911
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies