grimylanez

What is the website to check refund statuses?

When attempting to check my refund status I will receive a message stating  “We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait Atleast 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement
CarissaM

You can track your return by checking the Where's My Refund website located here

grimylanez

Thanks, But I’ve been on that website already. That’s why I’m here to ask why it’s showing me that error message. 

JeanneLO

@grimylanez

If you previously had a status on Where's MY Refund? check back later as high volume can cause an issue of the tracking site giving incorrect status results.

To double check your refund amount follow these steps:

1. Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
  2. On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.