Kelli19811973

What is my refund amount?

What is my refund amount?

If you have completed your tax return by entering all of your income and tax withholding and other tax data then the amount of your tax refund or the taxes due will be shown on the indicators at the top of the online program screen.

Or look at your tax return Form 1040 Line 20 for a tax refund or Line 23 for taxes owed.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

What is my refund amount?

No one can tell you that.  We cannot see your screen or your tax return.  LOOK at your tax Form 1040 and see what is on the line showing a tax refund--line 20.  Or what does it say on the "refund meter" on the screen?  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing

christ0116

What is my refund amount?

my refund amount didn't show on my page at the top right

BrandiLO

What is my refund amount?

To get your refund amount, please refer to the following line on your paper or electronically stored copy of your tax return:

If you filed a Form 1040, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 20a.
If you filed a Form 1040NR, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 73a.
If you filed a Form 1040NR-EZ, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 23a.
If you filed a Form 1040PR, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 13a.
If you filed a Form 1040SS, the Refund Amount is shown on Line 13a.