turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What if !m not sure on the exact dates I was employed and the employer doesn't either? (I have not received my w2 and it is march 9th.)

I have been into the stroe and talked to the GM and she said it was sent to the wrong address and had to be resent. I updated my Address a week before they were mailed. She says it was ,ailed back to corporate and she has no way of know when ill get it. This was Feb 10th. It is now March 9th. And the gm is conveniently never there when i call. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyW

What if !m not sure on the exact dates I was employed and the employer doesn't either? (I have not received my w2 and it is march 9th.)

If you haven't received your W-2 by February 15th and your employer is being uncooperative, then you will want to contact the IRS with your last check stub to let them know that you haven't received it yet and they will follow up with your employer. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AmyW

If you haven't received your W-2 by February 15th and your employer is being uncooperative, then you will want to contact the IRS with your last check stub to let them know that you haven't received it yet and they will follow up with your employer. 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies