sloanbp95

What if I don’t receive my refund advance 1 hour after IRS acceptance?

CassLO

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

We'll email you instructions on how to set up your Turbo Card account to start spending online.

The temporary card info will work for 15 days or until you activate your physical Turbo Card, which will arrive within 5 to 10 business days of IRS acceptance and loan approval.

The rest of your refund (minus any TurboTax fees) will be loaded on the same Turbo Card as your Refund Advance, typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance. You’ll be able to spend the money anywhere Visa is accepted in the U.S. This includes physical and online stores.

If you weren’t approved, you will receive an email from First Century Bank, N.A. with the reason for denial and contact information if you have additional questions about the decision.

About Refund Advance

Cjk111

I’m pretty sure it said I was pre approved for the advance and I have not received any emails approving or denying me so I don’t know what is goin on but I would really like to know because I need this advance. Plz get back to me ASAP or give me a number I can call to find out what is goin on. Thamks

TerukoL

Please click here to access the contact us page concerning your advance.

Moneyhead420

Did you get your TurboTax Advance yet since you applied and got approved and accepted from the Federal let me know thanks see if I didn't f****** on something