Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

@mailand400 mines updated to this last night

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

What? I dont get what's the irs' problem
KTKKKG
Returning Member

Guys the wmr site is updating you may wanna check good luck. Unfortunately mine is still the same.

Mines is the same will check after midnight again
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

Yes I heard that but mine still is the same. SMH.

Mines is the same but my sister has the code as well but her transcripts says February 22 for her DDD
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

No update at all. Now I feel like something is wrong now. 21 days and no update. So they will be getting a phone call Tuesday morning. :(

No update either. Same ole crap. Sigh

Can exactly when the 21 days are up or do we have to wait after?  

**we call
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

Since it’s a holiday tomorrow we would have to wait until Tuesday.

@snodnaki0989  totally forgot tomorrow is a holiday. :(

I'm having the same issue, this dang 9001 code. What the hell?
KTKKKG
Returning Member

@snodnaki0989 hopefully they just want us to verify identity. I want my money and they should’ve informed us of whatever the hold up is by now.
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

@keitha definitely. Like the last time I called was last Monday and the lady said mine was still processing to wait the 21 days. Nothing has changed at all. I should have called that Friday. I definitely need mine!!!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies