Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I received a letter in march just saying they were still processing it the its when i call says they are unable to answer but someone said the irs tax advocates still answer and might be able to help

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I'm glad I didn't file through them cause I was told by my sister in law her husband filed last year through them and never received his taxes just be careful for any of you who filed through turbo tax

@Charliekuy93 wrote:

I'm glad I didn't file through them cause I was told by my sister in law her husband filed last year through them and never received his taxes just be careful for any of you who filed through turbo tax

Who did you file with, and did it go smoothly for getting your refund and stimulus?

Kfphili

Mine has been being processed since 28 March as well. The IRS website says it will take no longer than 2 to 4 weeks to finish processing, but it's been almost 6.

I. Did my taxes. The end of January and i still havent got my refund back .

I need my tax return fix. It was rejected.

@ DanielBenitez66 wrote:
I need my tax return fix. It was rejected.

You should start your own new question thread instead of posting in a cluttered 57-page thread on a different topic where your off-topic comment will be buried.

To do so, go to the link below and click the blue "Ask a Question" button. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/02/202

The title line is for a summary of your issue.  Below that is a box where you can enter more details if needed.  Be sure that you provide the efile rejection error code.

I usually file through H&R Block but Jackson Hewitt seemed to be better I haven't got mine cause the virus made the IRS shut down and it could be I filed last year cause I had a job this year I didn't work so my husband claimed me and our kids sucks been waiting since late January

last year i filed with jackson hewitt paid more money for them to do my taxes and still had an issue i think the ones that usually have the issues are the ones who claimed the eitc 

Mine is still saying ACCEPTED but I received a letter from IRS letting me know that I owed that so my taxes were taken. That's fine but WHERE IS MY STIMULUS CHECK 🤔😠😭

Ya I noticed that to but we felt like H&R Block might of cheated us I was thinking it was taking so long cause the IRS shut down

I think people who owed money either for back child support or taxes their stimulus checks were being taken for what they owed i know someone whose stimulus check was taken for back child support

Turbo tax took the money from account despite the fact that I didn't get my refund because obviously things were messed up before the virus hit. I didn't have enough to cover it so I got a 35 dollar overdraft fee. When I borrowed money and put it in my account to pay overdraft and other bills, turbo tax took their money. I will never use them again.

@ Lmariee2022 wrote:

Turbo tax took the money from account despite the fact that I didn't get my refund because obviously things were messed up before the virus hit. I didn't have enough to cover it so I got a 35 dollar overdraft fee. When I borrowed money and put it in my account to pay overdraft and other bills, turbo tax took their money. I will never use them again.

There is a process to appeal to TurboTax to recover the overdraft/non-sufficient funds fee.   This FAQ at the link below explains what happened, and in the first paragraph is a phone number you can use to phone them about the overdraft fee, and they can advise you on how to apply for it.

Were you not getting the emailed bills asking for payment prior to the auto-debit?   If you were having a hardship, you could have asked for a deferment prior to the debit.  If you didn't get the emails, they may have ended up in your spam/junk folders or another email account.   The process is outlined in the FAQ below.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern), Mon-Fri

FAQ:  Why was my bank account auto-debited for the TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Teoff95

My new phone # [phone number removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies